At Heritage Provisioning, we are committed to bringing you high-quality cannabis, right to your door! We are a Michigan-based company, where the legal cannabis market has been booming since its legalization in 2018.
- We currently offer *FREE* home delivery to East Tawas and the surrounding areas, including Tawas City, Oscoda, Sand Lake, Hale, Au Gres, Whittemore, and Prescott.
- Also, we offer *FREE* delivery to the Manistee area, including Ludington, Onekama, Scottville, Amber, and Fountain.
If you are planning on ordering cannabis for the first time, there are a few things you need to know. Keep reading to learn about the important rules and regulations for cannabis delivery in Michigan:
1. Provisioning Centers must be approved by the Michigan Marijuana Regulatory Agency (MRA) in order to be able to deliver cannabis.
First thing first. All provisioning centers must apply and be approved by the MRA in order to deliver cannabis. In addition, they must have the following in order, according to Michigan law:
- A plan to verify the patient or customer’s age
- A plan to verify the sale/transfer
- A plan or process for statewide monitoring system
- Documentation that the customer has consented to cannabis delivery
2. Marijuana can only be delivered to your residence.
Secondly, you must live at the address that you provide for delivery, and it must match your government-issued ID. No work or alternate location deliveries.
Speaking of your ID, make sure to have it on hand when the delivery driver comes to verify your address and age and complete your purchase.
3. The delivery drivers have regulations they must follow.
Thirdly, delivery drivers must be 21 years of age or older and may transport up to 15 ounces of marijuana or up to 60 ounces of marijuana concentrate. Additionally, the drivers must be GPS-tracked, and the driver is not allowed to leave the vehicle unattended without it being locked with an alarm system.
The delivery driver must keep a delivery log of the following information along with identification information of the car:
- Date and time of delivery
- Name of delivery employee
- Amount of marijuana product allowed to be possessed for delivery
- The tag number and name of the marijuana product
- Signature of the individual receiving the delivery
4. Deliveries are only available during business hours.
Moreover, in order to keep things neat and organized, businesses are only authorized to deliver marijuana products during the store’s business hours.
That means no midnight marijuana orders to go with your midnight munchies. But don’t worry, all Heritage Provisioning locations are open 7 days a week!
5. The daily purchase limit still applies.
Additionally, just like in the store, Michigan state does not allow the purchase of more than 2.5 ounces of flower or 15 ounces of concentrate per day. Keep that in mind when you’re ordering online.
6. Local laws can affect delivery.
Certain municipalities within Michigan have banned the use of marijuana, making delivery a bit tricky for some areas.
As a reminder, Heritage Provisioning currently delivers to East Tawas and the surrounding areas, including Tawas City, Oscoda, Sand Lake, Hale, Au Gres, Whittemore, and Prescott, as well as the Manistee area, including Ludington, Onekama, Scottville, Amber, and Fountain.
Heritage Provisioning: Offering Home-Grown Values & State-of-the-Art Methodology
If you don’t mind coming into the store, or you don’t live in these areas, you can check out our Battle Creek location. You can also place your order online and take advantage of Heritage Provisioning’s curbside pickup!